Excited to welcome Melanie Lawson to the team!
Melanie has over 20 years of HR experience in many industries.
A little bit about Melanie:
- Melanie Lawson is a native of Tacoma Washington. She is a graduate of Lincoln High School who holds a BA in Human Resource Management from Washington State University.
- Melanie has over 20 years of progressive HR experience in many industries including: banking, airline catering, technology, manufacturing, staffing, and PEO.
- She has a proven track record of developing and implementing effective plans/policies to increase compliance, retain employees, and improve engagement.
- Melanie has a credible history of directing teams and organizing programs to deliver exceptional HR services to achieve organizational objectives.
- She has been instrumental in identifying problematic areas and executing solutions to mitigate risks before escalation.
- As an articulate and refined communicator, Melanie enjoys fostering long-term relationships with key stakeholders, including business partners and executive management within organizations to further HR strategic initiatives.
She is a senior HR consultant here at Potential Unleashed. Learn more about Melanie and our other consultants by clicking here.